Press Releases as Marketing Tools
- Embed tracking codes in the links from the release to the landing page.
- Monitor the web analytics of the site the press release links to for referral traffic sources.
- Setup Google alerts to monitor when the release gets picked up.
- Monitor blog search engines like google blog search and technorati for pickups.
- Monitor standard search engines for pickups and links.
- Track conversions from press release landing pages.
For a more nostalgic look at press release optimization, take a look at this post from 2005, “Lowdown on Press Release Optimization“.
- ^ has reported (www.comscore.com)
- ^ Lowdown on Press Release Optimization (www.toprankblog.com)
Source URL: Read More
The public content above was dynamically discovered – by graded relevancy to this site’s keyword domain name. Such discovery was by systematic attempts to filter for “Creative Commons“ re-use licensing and/or by Press Release distributions. “Source URL” states the content’s owner and/or publisher. When possible, this site references the content above to generate its value-add, the dynamic sentimental analysis below, which allows us to research global sentiments across a multitude of topics related to this site’s specific keyword domain name. Additionally, when possible, this site references the content above to provide on-demand (multilingual) translations and/or to power its “Read Article to Me” feature, which reads the content aloud to visitors. Where applicable, this site also auto-generates a “References” section, which appends the content above by listing all mentioned links. Views expressed in the content above are solely those of the author(s). We do not endorse, offer to sell, promote, recommend, or, otherwise, make any statement about the content above. We reference the content above for your “reading” entertainment purposes only. Review “DMCA & Terms”, at the bottom of this site, for terms of your access and use as well as for applicable DMCA take-down request.